A new kind of Culture & Heritage experience!
The Pan African Experience Week intends to bring in scholars/students, professionals, families and organizations to come experience Africa’s Heritage and Culture in one place in order to see first-hand:
- Many people from different backgrounds are thinking the same thing.
- The strides African heritage and culture and its many indigenous parts can complement one’s current modern lifestyle.
- How so much work is to be done by so many on a consistent and sustainable basis to ensure our African Heritage and Culture is preserved for generations to come.
This week-long culture experience exists to provide easy access to African heritage and cultural lifestyle activities, knowledge and lifestyle improvement habits to scholars/students, professionals, families and organizations through our language, food, fashion, research & exhibition public participation and diplomacy programmers using technology, in-person activations and events leveraged of our partner network.
We intend to achieve the following to call our virtual events as success:
- 80% of all attendees will rate having a great time at TPACEW Africa Month
- Get 300 parents and 600 kids to attend the online event over the 4 days
- Get 60% rating of TPACEW having shown tangible benefits to the future of attendees’ daily lives
- Collect 10 hours’ worth of video and audio African Heritage and Culture content to show online for other’s to enjoy and learn from
- Create a network of 300 African Heritage and Culture stakeholders for post-event relationship building
- Communicate our year plan to all attending stakeholders and partners involved in our journey in 3 TPACEW activities
With your participation, contribution and assistance, we hope to create a successful 4 day online spectacle that will become not only an annual benchmark of how to celebrate, preserve and promote our Indigenous Heritage and Cultures but a lifestyle benchmark enforced in the monthly activations to follow after the event.